OFSTED Approved 12 Hour Paediatric First Aid Course
For All Registered Child Minders...
These courses are designed for those people who work with children
Please have a think about your own and your colleague’s welfare, as an Approved First Aid Course may be needed for you adults!)
All courses meet fully with the criteria stated by Surestart and the Pre School Learning Alliance and are endorsed by OFSTED and Early Years.
All our Paediatric first aid courses are run at our Birmingham and South London training centres on 2 consecutive Saturdays. Feedback from clients has been excellent as you don't have to take any time off from work! You can choose to attend the 12 Hour full paediatric first aid course, the 6 hour one day or the 3 Hour Refresher!
The course content of the full Paediatric First Aid Course will include:
- Airway Management
- Choking - Child & Infant
- Unconscious Casualty
- The Respiratory System
- The Circulatory System
- Shock – Recognition and Treatment
- Bleeding and Wounds including Animal Bites and Stings
- CPR – Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Medical Emergency Conditions
- Asthma | Sickle Cell | Diabetes | Allergic Reactions
- Burns, Poisons and Gases
- Duties, Delegation and Legal Requirements
- Permission to Administer Drugs Policy
On successful completion of these courses you will be issued with a certificate that is valid for 3 Years.